Blackmoor Village Hall is a spacious Victorian building with lots of atmosphere in a delightful rural location. It is located in the centre of the village of Blackmoor in East Hampshire.
The building comprises of a large main hall with sprung timber floor, a smaller meeting room, large kitchen and modern toilet facilities with accessible shower. There is easy access for wheelchair and other disabled users together with parking at the rear of the building.
The Village Hall is available for hire for private or public functions and is suitable for meetings, classes, dancing, sports, exhibitions, concerts, weddings, christenings, children’s birthday parties and other family occasions.
The Village Hall, originally the school, was designed 1872 by Alfred Waterhouse (architect of the Natural History Museum in London) as part of a Victorian estate village. The Village Hall is next to St Matthew’s Church in the centre of the village. The village is now a conservation area located within the South Down National Park.